Sunday 1 December 2013

Stocks to buy Today : roadway to developing your own trading strategies

We have discussed Candlesticks and certain simple strategies in my previous posts. I am now going to discuss some of my trading strategies using examples, that help identify the stocks that I watch for the day. Once I have established the rules for identifying the stocks that I watch, I will explain further on the simple strategies that I use for the same. Below are a list of stocks that I will be looking at today and I will later follow up with another brief later to explain the strategies used. So here is the list :

ZOOM : has risen quite a bit in the premarket hours, and has positive news over the last few days. The stock will be a good buy at the previous close price, however it should be considered a short term investment of a day or two, and my advice would be to lock in the profits within the week. The mean and median target prices are 8, so I would ideally sell it before it reaches 8, at around 7.8. So for an investment of let's say $3000 I could make around $600 if I am lucky! Lets see.

ICLDW : need to keep a watch, as it has already reached it's high in last two weeks of November. A second peak could be possible.

ADAT: is a buy as well, it has recently reported profits and is a very cheap stock. However, the target currently is $2, which means that it has a significant upper curve in the next few days.


Now that we have listed a few stocks that we have sorted out to watch for the day. we will revisit them, after the market opens, and follow up with strategies used to oversee these stocks.




No comments:

Post a Comment